How to check the remaining battery charge at the INZONE gaming headphones
You can check the remaining battery charge using the headphones' indicator(s):
- When you turn on the headphones, and there is enough remaining battery charge (20% or more), the indicators light up:
- INZONE™ H9: The ring indicators light up in white or blue for about 5 seconds
- INZONE™ H7: The power indicator lights up in white for about 2 seconds
- When the remaining battery charge is 20% or lower, the headphones' indicator flashes orange for about 15 seconds.
- To see more details about the remaining battery charge:
- When the headphones are connected to a computer, use the INZONE™ Hub software to see a battery icon that displays the remaining battery charge in one of 4 levels: 100%, 70%, 50%, or 20%.
- When the headphones are connected to a PlayStation®5, use the Accessories screen in the Control Center.