[VIDEO] How to setup the ZV-E10 camera for USB streaming
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The USB Streaming feature allows you to live stream video and audio directly with a USB connection. Additionally, you can enjoy interchangeable lenses and advanced imaging capabilities while live streaming.
- Use the supplied USB Type-C™ cable to ensure proper connection.
- For more information on the USB streaming feature, refer to the How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream with the USB streaming function article.
- If the PC Remote Function is grayed out, then set Smartphone Connect to OFF and try again.
- If USB Streaming is grayed out, set the camera to MOVIE mode and try again.
- If you assign USB Streaming to a Custom Key, you can activate live streaming with one button press moving forward. See your Help Guide for details.