Adds Digital Focus Optimizer
About this download
Benefits and Improvements from the latest update
- Adds Digital Focus Optimizer
- Adds Dual Contrast Control
- Adds new setting modes
Previous Benefits and Improvements
- Improvement on connectivity with Apple TV 4K
- Fixes an issue when playing back specific streaming content with Apple TV 4K
- Minor bug fixes
Zip File Name
- Version 4.801
- 128 MB (135,191,462 byte)
Before You Start
Your firmware may already be up to date, especially if you have a new projector. If the version number is 4.801 or higher, you do not need to update.
If you're not sure, it's easy to check which version of firmware you have:
Software version can be checked from “information” menu at OSD.
Download & Install
Download and Transfer the Update Folder to Your USB Storage Device
- Download the file to a temporary or download directory on your computer.
- Extract the update folder from the file. (The original file is compressed)
- Connect a USB storage device to your computer.
- Transfer the update folder to the root directory of your USB storage device:
Note: The root directory is the top directory in a file system.
IMPORTANT: Do not change the name of the folder or copy to any other folder on the USB device.
Updating the System Software
CAUTION: During the update process, do not remove the USB device or turn off the projector.
- Power off the projector.
- Make sure no other USB device is connected to the projector before starting the update.
- Insert the USB storage device containing the update folder into USB port of the projector.
- Power on the projector. Update process starts automatically.
Note: The ON/STANDBY indicator will blink green and then amber during the update process. The update process takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- Once the update is complete, the ON/STANDBY indicator will light up red, and the projector will enter Standby Mode.
- Remove the USB device.
- Power on the projector.
Note: After the update, the initial power on takes about 15 minutes to light the laser. During this period, ON/STANDBY indicator will blink green and all the fan will spin at high-speed. During the updating process, DO NOT unplug/power off the projector.
- Once the projector completely starts and the laser is lit, the update process is complete.
- Check the current firmware version to confirm that the update has successfully installed.
Note: If the version number is latest one, the firmware update was successful.