IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Sony Memory Stick Duo ExpressCard Adaptor driver for Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® XP
- Windows® XP MCE
- 3.75 MB
Before You Start
- Before beginning the procedure below, ensure that the MSAC-EX1 adapter is disconnected from the computer.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the MSAC-EX1_DRIVER_INSTALLER.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MSAC-EX1_DRIVER_INSTALLER.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Memory Stick USB Reader Writer driver (MSAC-EX1)" window, click Next.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" window, click Finish.
The installation of the Sony® Memory Stick Duo™ ExpressCard™ Adaptor Driver for Microsoft® Windows® is complete.