WAIT - Read the Required Files section before downloading this file.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Intel WiDi software to version 184.108.40.206 and provides the following benefits:
- Supports the Intel Wireless Display 2.1 specifications.
- Supports copy-protected DVD and BD video playback.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 126.20 MB
Before You Start
- This update is provided for models with Intel graphics.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600358.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600358.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi (Wireless Display) Update, Ver. 220.127.116.11" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Intel® WiDi Installer" screen, click "Upgrade".
- At the "Intel® WiDi License Areement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I accept the terms in the License Agreement", then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi Installer Completed Sucessfully" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "You must restart your system for the configuration changes made to Intel® WiDi to take effect" screen, click "Yes" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) Software Update is complete.