Before you start
- If not completed, navigate to the Play Store™ or the Apple® App Store® and install the Imaging Edge Mobile app on your mobile device.
- Install the latest firmware on your camera.
Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- For the FX3, FX30, α7R V, α7 IV, α6700, ZV-E1, ZV-1 II, and ZV-1F, install the Creators' App after updating the firmware to Ver. 2.00 or later.
- Once the firmware is updated, these models are no longer compatible with Imaging Edge Mobile.
- Verify that the Airplane Mode is not active on your mobile device.
To view setup steps, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile video that corresponds to the desired connection method:
- On your camera and mobile devices:
- Turn off both devices.
- Remove the battery and the memory card from the camera, and then reinsert them.
- Make sure to insert the memory card correctly after confirming the direction and front/back of the memory card.
- Turn on both your camera and mobile device.
- Reset the camera settings and check if the issue is resolved:
- Select MENU → Setup → Setting Reset → Camera Settings Reset.
- Check the manual supplied to your camera for more information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.