Questions & Answers: 391
- How to transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge Mobile (formerly PlayMemories Mobile) appThe Imaging Edge Mobile (formerly PlayMemories Mobile™) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play™ store or Apple® store on your smartphone to download and install it. Before you start The
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingYou can connect your camera to a NFC™ enabled mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and transfer images and movies from the camera directly with just one touch. Before you start The NFC function on the mobile device
- The battery drains quickly.Check the following concerning handling of the battery. Battery performance temporarily declines when used in cold temperatures, reducing the time that it can be used. To get more operating time out of the battery
- When the power zoom of the E 16 - 50 mm F 3.5 - 5.6 OSS (SELP1650) lens is operated while shooting movies, the sound of the lens and the camera in operation is recorded.As part of the normal operation, the sound of the lens and camera operation may be recorded when the power zoom is used while shooting movies. Using the zooming lever to zoom may reduce the sound that is recorded
- What is the difference between Camera Settings Reset and Initialize?Performing Camera Settings Reset will reset the settings made at the time of shooting to the default settings, while performing Initialize will reset all other settings that were not reset using Camera Settings
- How to delete the registered access point from the camera memory.WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. If you perform the following procedures, all registered access points will be deleted and the network settings will be restored to their default values. Select Menu. Select
- Can I import movies recorded in AVCHD format using iMovie for Mac?It is possible if you use iMovie® '08/ Mac® OS X v10.6.7 or later versions. iMovie (v10 or later) and Mac OS X v10.9 are necessary to import AVCHD movies recorded in 60p/50p mode (PS mode). Check the iMovie support
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- Unable to use the Remote Camera Control when PlayMemories Camera Apps are installed.The PlayMemories™ Camera Apps do not support the Remote Camera Control function.
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?You can use either of the following optional USB battery chargers (sold separately). USB AC Adaptor AC-UD10 USB AC Adaptor AC-UD20 NOTE: Visit the Sony® Store website for availability and pricing.