Questions & Answers: 343
- The battery drains quickly.Check the following concerning handling of the battery. Battery performance temporarily declines when used in cold temperatures, reducing the time that it can be used. To get more operating time out of the battery
- When the power zoom of the E 16 - 50 mm F 3.5 - 5.6 OSS (SELP1650) lens is operated while shooting movies, the sound of the lens and the camera in operation is recorded.As part of the normal operation, the sound of the lens and camera operation may be recorded when the power zoom is used while shooting movies. Using the zooming lever to zoom may reduce the sound that is recorded
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?You can use either of the following optional USB battery chargers (sold separately). USB AC Adaptor AC-UD10 USB AC Adaptor AC-UD20 NOTE: Visit the Sony® Store website for availability and pricing.
- How long is the shutter lag?The table below provides information on the shutter lag for different models. Model Time lag (in seconds) e-Front Curtain Shut setting DSLR-A100 0.11 Not applicable DSLR-A200 0.085 Not applicable DSLR-A230 0.10
- What is the Capture One Express (for Sony) software and how to get it?The Capture One Express™ (for Sony) software is one of the world's best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment
- Is there a software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens?There is no software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens. Information on released software updates for the camera lens will be posted on the product support site.
- Can I import movies recorded in AVCHD format using iMovie for Mac?It is possible if you use iMovie® '08/ Mac® OS X v10.6.7 or later versions. iMovie (v10 or later) and Mac OS X v10.9 are necessary to import AVCHD movies recorded in 60p/50p mode (PS mode). Check the iMovie support
- Does the camera continuously adjust the focus while in Continuous Shooting or Speed Priority Continuous focus modes?The camera can continue to adjust the focus during Continuous Shooting if you set the autofocus mode to AF-A or AF-C. However, there are limitations depending on the camera and lens used. Check the table below for
- Adjust Autofocus With the AF Micro Adjustment FunctionApplicable Products What is AF Micro Adjustment? The AF Micro Adjustment (AF Micro Adj.) function allows you to adjust and register an auto-focused position of an A-mount lens attached with the LA-EA2 or LA-EA4