Questions & Answers: 383
- The battery drains quickly.Check the following concerning handling of the battery. Battery performance temporarily declines when used in cold temperatures, reducing the time that it can be used. To get more operating time out of the battery
- How long is the shutter lag?The table below provides information on the shutter lag for different models. Model Time lag (in seconds) e-Front Curtain Shut setting DSLR-A100 0.11 Not applicable DSLR-A200 0.085 Not applicable DSLR-A230 0.10
- What is the Capture One Express (for Sony) software and how to get it?The Capture One Express™ (for Sony) software is one of the world's best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment
- Is there a software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens?There is no software update available to enable the focus hold button on the SEL70200G lens. Information on released software updates for the camera lens will be posted on the product support site.
- Does the camera continuously adjust the focus while in Continuous Shooting or Speed Priority Continuous focus modes?The camera can continue to adjust the focus during Continuous Shooting if you set the autofocus mode to AF-A or AF-C. However, there are limitations depending on the camera and lens used. Check the table below for
- Free download for PlayMemories Studio softwareThe PlayMemories Studio™ software is being offered as a free download that can be installed on a PlayStation®3 (PS3) game console. When a camera is connected to the USB jack of PS3, the PlayMemories Studio software