Questions & Answers: 411
- Is it possible to charge the battery in the camera or camcorder by connecting it to the USB port on a computer?IMPORTANT: This article only applies to certain models of cameras and camcorders. To see if it applies to your model, click the Applicable Products and Categories for this article link below. The USB connection
- How to delete the registered access point from the camera memory.WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. If you perform the following procedures, all registered access points will be deleted and the network settings will be restored to their default values. Select Menu. Select
- Can the camera be controlled using a wireless remote control?The camera can be controlled using the optional RMT-DSLR1 wireless remote control. NOTE: Check the Web sites listed below for availability. Sony® Parts and Accessories Sales. Sony Store.
- The optional wireless remote control does not work with the camera.NOTE: For additional information regarding any of the features or settings discussed in this solution, refer to the supplied operations manual. The following are reasons on why the optional wireless remote control
- Error: Unable to recognize attached lens, attach lens properly.This error message will appear if you are using the camera with an LA-EA2 lens mount adapter. The camera requires a firmware update in order to work with the LA-EA2 mount adapter.
- The camera does not wirelessly connect to a smartphone or tablet with the Smart Remote Control.If a connection can not be established using the Smart Remote Control™ app, make sure that the latest version of the PlayMemories™ Mobile application is installed on your smartphone or tablet. NOTE: The operating
- The battery power drains even when the camera is turned off.IMPORTANT: The firmware update can only be applied by connecting the camera directly to a computer. The firmware update is only necessary for cameras installed with Version 1 of the firmware. The battery power appears
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony® α Camera Getting started Getting blurred images on your camera in different modes? Unsure about the different modes of the camera? This section provides you with more
- The CHARGE light on the battery charger flashes when charging the battery pack.The CHARGE light may flash for the following reasons: The environmental temperature is too cold to charge the battery pack. The battery pack has not been used for a long time. There is a poor connection between
- How long is the shutter lag?The table below provides information on the shutter lag for different models. Model Time lag (in seconds) e-Front Curtain Shut setting DSLR-A100 0.11 Not applicable DSLR-A200 0.085 Not applicable DSLR-A230 0.10