Questions & Answers: 221
- Using the WPS (Push Button) feature to connect to a wireless network Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network. This information is provided to help connect your TV, Blu-ray
- How to turn the closed captioning or subtitles on or off when viewing Netflix content.Availability of closed captioning and subtitles when watching Netflix® content depends on the version of the Netflix app on your device. Using the latest Netflix version Launch the Netflix app. Select a TV show
- What are the NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video format standards?NTSC is an abbreviation for National Television Standards Committee, named for the group that originally developed the black & white and subsequently color television system that is used in the United States, Japan
- How to perform a hard reset.A hard reset should be done if the player becomes unresponsive. Make sure the player is turned on. On the front of the player, press and hold the CONNECT and EJECT buttons at the same time until the EJECT button
- An External USB Hard Drive Isn't Recognized When Connected to the Internet TV Blu-ray Disc PlayerCheck the size of the connected USB hard drive (HDD). The NSZ-GT1 Internet TV Blu-ray Disc™ player recognizes HDDs with less than 2TB (terabytes) in storage capacity and are FAT compliant.
- The keypad remote control is unresponsive and does not workIf the keypad remote control is unresponsive and does not work, follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: If this is the first time you are trying to use the Internet TV device, first refer to