Questions & Answers: 109
- Zoom features available with the camera.The zoom feature of the camera provides a higher magnification zoom by combining various zoom features. You can use other zoom features when you set the Zoom Setting to something other than the Optical zoom only
- The Touch Tracking is grayed out or not availableUnder certain conditions, the Touch Tracking function will be grayed out in the Setting menu and unavailable. Here are the setting conditions in which the Touch Tracking function will be unavailable: Touching the
- What are the differences between the LA-EA1, LA-EA2, LA-EA3, LA-EA4, LA-EA5 lens mount adapters?The general features are described below for each mount adapter. Features may differ according to the combination of camera and lens used and the settings, if model-specific information is needed refer to the operating
- Does the camera continuously adjust the focus while in Continuous Shooting or Speed Priority Continuous focus mode?The camera can continue to adjust the focus during Continuous Shooting if you set the autofocus mode to AF-A or AF-C. However, there are limitations depending on the camera and lens used. Check the table below for
- Are the AF areas in LA-EA2 and LA-EA4 different?Since both the LA-EA2 and LA-EA4 A-mount adapters are equipped with the same AF sensor, the AF areas are the same. When shooting in 35mm full-frame size using the LA-EA4 mount adapter, the relative AF area in relation
- How to transfer pictures from the camera to a computer using a standard USB connectionYou can connect a camera to your computer with a USB connection and transfer images. For Apple® computers, refer to the Import photos from a camera or phone using the Photos on Mac article . If model-specific information
- How to check a work order or the repair status of a product.Follow these steps to make a new repair request or to find out the status and work order information regarding an existing repair.
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- How do I register a Sony product?All Sony® products can be registered online at the Sony Product Registration Web site.