Questions & Answers: 220
- The camera battery does not charge when using the optional AC-UD20 dual USB charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Charging stops if both connectors are used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera
- How to record and play MP4 moviesBefore you start To record MP4 movies, the Dual Video REC setting must be On and both HD and MP4 formats will record simultaneously. If your camera has the Intelligent Active setting in the SteadyShot menu, set
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play itTo play AVCHD content on your computer, install a compatible playback software package. PlayMemories Home® software will play AVCHD content.
- What are the NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video format standards?NTSC is an abbreviation for National Television Standards Committee, named for the group that originally developed the black & white and subsequently color television system that is used in the United States, Japan
- The camera battery doesn't charge when connected to a computer with a USB cableBefore you start Depending on the computer, USB charging may not be possible during sleep mode. Make sure to turn off your computer's sleep mode first. Using a USB hub isn't guaranteed to work. Connect the cable
- Application software and OS compatibility for USB connectionCheck the Application Software and OS compatibility chart for more information.
- How to use Motion Shot Video.Motion Shot Video allows you to play back a recorded movie like a series of photos. When Motion Shot Video is selected during movie playback, the product automatically detects moving objects and overlays each frame
- The power does not turn on even if the battery pack or AC adapter is attached.The following are the possible causes why the camera is not turning on even if the battery pack or AC adapter is attached. When using an AC adapter and USB cable Check whether the AC adapter and power cord are properly