Questions & Answers: 115
- End of support notification for products using the Windows 7 operating systemOriginally Posted: 10/16/2019 Dear valued Customers, Microsoft® Corporation has announced that they will end their support of the Windows® 7 operating system on January 14, 2020, at which point, security updates
- The car stereo doesn't recognize the USB storage device or an error displays when attempting to play musicFollow these steps to resolve the issue on your car stereo, checking for resolution after each step. Not all car stereo receivers have USB capabilities, so check your manual for model-specific information. If the
- How to tune to a radio station on car stereoFollow these steps to tune to a radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- My car stereo won't play music from the USB deviceNot all car stereo receivers have USB capabilities. To see if your car stereo has the USB function described in this solution, check the specifications or the supplied operating guide. Wait for approximately 20
- The Android Open Accessory (AOA) function does not work when the car audio is connected to an Android smartphoneThe Android Open Accessory (AOA) feature isn't supported on smartphones with Android™ 8.0 or higher. For details on how to check the Android OS version, contact the smartphone manufacturer.
- When a source that appears on the Music Center app is selected, a different source appears on the car stereoWhen the source on the Music Center app is different than what appears on the car stereo, disconnect the app and the car audio, and then reconnect them.
- Error: NO SUPPORT, NO SUPRT or --:-- is displayed when a USB device is connected to the car stereo.NOTES: Not all car stereos have a USB port. To verify whether your car stereo has a USB port where external devices can be connected, check the specifications. Check whether the USB device is a supported model.
- The head unit (car stereo) doesn't recognize my Android phoneThis may occur if the USB MODE is set to MSC/MTP. Change it to ANDROID and try again. Press the Control dial to go to the MENU. Rotate the Control dial and select GENERAL. Select USB MODE. Select ANDROID. If music
- The Bluetooth audio device cannot be reconnected to the car stereo.If the Bluetooth® audio device cannot be reconnected to the car stereo after it has been disconnected or after ending a call, follow the steps below to establish the connection again. Press the SRC button on the
- The music is not listed in an alphabetical order in a Quick-BrowZer mode.When using the Quick-BrowZer™ mode of the car stereo, the songs are not listed in an alphabetical order. The artist, album, and tracks though are displayed in an alphabetical order but there are no articles shown