Questions & Answers: 57
- End of support notification for products using the Windows 7 operating systemOriginally Posted: 10/16/2019 Dear valued Customers, Microsoft® Corporation has announced that they will end their support of the Windows® 7 operating system on January 14, 2020, at which point, security updates
- Digital Paper Mobile App EndDear Valued Customer, The Digital Paper Mobile Application will no longer be available as of April 30, 2021. To continue using your Digital Paper system on or after April 30, 2021, please use the Digital Paper Desktop
- My Handwriting Doesn't Appear Clear or the Lines Aren't StraightMake sure to update the software of your DPT-CP1 Digital Paper system to version 1.4.02.09061 to improve the accuracy of the stylus pen.
- Register Multiple Digital Paper SystemsFollow these steps to register a second and subsequent Digital Paper system to one user account, using the Digital Paper app on your computer: Using the supplied USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- Whiteboarding with My Digital Paper System Using Screen CaptureFollow these steps to be able to write on your Digital Paper system and project it on a larger screen real time: Connect your computer to a projector. Connect the Digital Paper system to your computer. Check your
- Remove a Faint Marking from the Digital Paper SystemThe steps to remove a faint marking from the Digital Paper System screen will vary depending if it's a physical mark on the surface of the display, or if it's an electronic ghosting inherent with E-Ink technology
- Can't Update the Software of My Digital Paper SystemMake sure that the Digital Paper app on your computer has version 18.104.22.16850 or later, and then update the Digital Paper System software.
- How Many Documents Can I Sync with My Digital Paper System?The amount of documents that you can sync simultaneously using the Digital Paper app is limited to the total free space in your Digital Paper System.
- The Digital Paper App won't connectThe Digital Paper App won't connect because a digital certification (CA) won't install. Follow these steps to reconnect the Digital Paper App to your Digital Paper system: Connect your device to the computer with
- The Stylus for My Digital Paper System Doesn't WorkThe writing functionality of the stylus (pen) for the Digital Paper System is disabled if the tip is pressed while connecting the USB cable to charge it. To re-enable functionality, reconnect then disconnect the