Questions & Answers: 62
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- How to check a work order or the repair status of a product.Follow these steps to make a new repair request or to find out the status and work order information regarding an existing repair.
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product purchased internationally.Parts and accessories, including recovery CDs/DVDs for some VAIO computers, are available from the Sony National Parts Center in the country where the product was purchased. IMPORTANT: Additional support information
- What Is Wireless Encryption and Why Is It Used?Wireless encryption secures your wireless network with an authentication protocol. It requires a password or network key when a user or device tries to connect. If your wireless network isn't secure, unauthorized
- What is covered by the Sony warranty?Sony® product warranty information, including what is covered by the warranty, is part of the documentation inside the box for each Sony product. The warranty may be on a separate card or as part of the Primary
- How to transfer books from the Reader for PC or Mac software to the Reader Digital Book.NOTE: These steps apply to both Windows® and Apple® Mac OS® operating systems. Download a book from your download books folder. Connect the Reader Digital Book to the computer. Start the Reader for PC or Mac software
- Where is the serial number?The serial number is located on the white label on the back of the Reader.