Questions & Answers: 51
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- How to check a work order or the repair status of a product.Follow these steps to make a new repair request or to find out the status and work order information regarding an existing repair.
- What is covered by the Sony warranty?Sony® product warranty information, including what is covered by the warranty, is part of the documentation inside the box for each Sony product. The warranty may be on a separate card or as part of the Primary
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- What Is Wireless Encryption and Why Is It Used?Wireless encryption secures your wireless network with an authentication protocol. It requires a password or network key when a user or device tries to connect. If your wireless network isn't secure, unauthorized
- Some features no longer work after upgrading the firmware of the PRS T2 or PRS T3.Due to the recent closing of the Reader® store, the following features will no longer be available on your Reader Digital Book: Facebook sharing Bookmarks and reading position sync Annotations and highlights sync
- The Reader Digital Book is not recognized by the computer or Reader software.When this situation occurs, the Reader™ Digital Book will not appear in the software or the software may shut down when connecting the Reader Digital Book to the computer. Follow these steps to resolve this problem:
- Repair Options for Devices with Physical or Cosmetic DamageTake your device to an authorized servicer for evaluation to determine the repair options available for physical or cosmetic damage. You can purchase replacement accessories.