Questions & Answers: 44
- Can't operate the camera using a Bluetooth remote control or gripPerform the following steps to confirm. Step 1 Check if the camera supports Bluetooth® remote control. Based on the Bluetooth remote control, click the link to verify if your camera is compatible. If the camera
- What's the range of the Bluetooth wireless Remote Commander for cameras?The RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless remote commander needs to be within five meters (16.4 feet) of your camera to work. The range may vary depending on surrounding conditions.
- The remote control doesn't workThe following are general troubleshooting steps to address the most common issues with an infrared (IR) remote control. Not all remotes are infrared (IR). Most newer TV remotes are now using a Bluetooth® connection
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- What is covered by the Sony warranty?Sony® product warranty information, including what is covered by the warranty, is part of the documentation inside the box for each Sony product. The warranty may be on a separate card or as part of the Primary
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- Repair Options for Devices with Physical or Cosmetic DamageTake your device to an authorized servicer for evaluation to determine the repair options available for physical or cosmetic damage. You can purchase replacement accessories.
- Does Sony have a Product Recycling Program?To encourage the proper disposal of electronic products and batteries, we introduced the Take Back Recycling Program to offer free recycling of unwanted Sony® products. For more information,visit our recycling program
- Remote control codes and programming instructions.Find the codes you need to program your remote control. Remote control codes and instructions on how to program your Sony® remote control will vary by model. By clicking on the link below, you will be able to enter
- Important Warning: Sony Cylindrical Lithium-ion Battery CellsSony has great concern for the safety of our consumers. We recently became aware that some people may use our cylindrical lithium-ion VTC battery cells ("Li-Ion Cells") in a way that Sony does not intend for them