IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You can transfer audio and video signals to your Android TV™/Google TV by connecting an analog RCA conversion cable between the TV and the device.
Before you start
- Check your product manuals to confirm if the 3.5 mm Sony RCA Conversion cable is supplied with your TV.
- If not supplied with your TV, purchase the correct cable. Go to Parts and Accessories.
- Connect the 3.5 mm mini-jack of the RCA conversion cable to the VIDEO IN jack on the TV
- Connect the RCA conversion cable to the standard RCA composite cable from your device.
- Source device (DVD player, cable/satellite box, etc.)
- Analog RCA conversion cable (supplied with some TVs)
- RCA cable (not supplied)
- Select the proper video input on the supplied TV remote to view content.
- Press INPUT → select Video 1
- The 3.5 mm Sony RCA Conversion cable is recommended as signal performance cannot be guaranteed with other manufacturer's cables.
- If you experience audio/video signal issues, refer to the VIDEO IN jack is not working on my Android TV/Google TV article.