- Press the FUNCTION button on the unit to select a function other than the Bluetooth function.
- Place the Bluetooth headphones within 3 feet of the system.
- Put the Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode.
NOTE: For details about the operations of the Bluetooth headphones, refer to the headphones operation manual.
- Press and hold the BLUETOOTH button on the unit for approximately 7 seconds until the BLUETOOTH indicator flashes.
NOTE: The sound output from the speakers is stopped.
- Enter the 4-digit passkey (or passcode) number.
- Press the ENTER button on the unit.
- Once pairing is completed and the connection is established, the stereo system display will now reflect: "Connect".....Name of the Bluetooth device.
Once the pairing operation is performed, it does not need to be performed again.