IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
What Is Wireless Stereo Function?
Wireless Stereo Function (WSF) is a feature where two compatible speaker models can work as wireless left and right audio channels when playing audio from the Music Center (previously SongPal™) application.
- Using the Sound bar remote control, press the HOME button.
- The home menu appears on the TV screen.
- Select Setup.
- Select Wireless Surround Settings.
- Select Stop Wireless Surround.
- The Wireless Stereo Function works only on the following models:
- Download the Music Center app version 4.0.0 or higher.
- The wireless speaker should have the latest software installed. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- The wireless speakers and the mobile device with the Music Center app must be connected to the same wireless router.
Note: The wireless speaker doesn't have its own interface, so it connects to the network using the Music Center app. Check the manual for model-specific information on how to connect the speaker to the network. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Wireless Stereo Function Set Up
- Tap the Music Center icon on your mobile device.
- Under the Speakers & Group screen, tap Group with other speaker.
- Tap Speaker Add function and select the speaker you want to add to the group.
- Go back to the Group with other speaker screen.
- Select Wireless Stereo.
- On the Select a Speaker screen, follow the on-screen instructions to select the left (L) speaker you want to use from the devices displayed in the list. Follow the same procedure to select the right (R) speaker.