IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
When the S-AIR® sound transmission is not established, the indicator of the S-AIR sub unit does one of the following:
- Turns off.
- Turns red.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the connection status after completing each step.
- If there is another S-AIR main unit, place it more than 8 meters (26 1/4 feet) away from the unit.
- Make sure that the units that you are trying to pair are within one meter (3 feet) of each other.
- Confirm that the ID of the main unit and the S-AIR sub unit are set to the same ID.
- You performed pairing the main unit and another S-AIR sub unit. Perform the pairing steps again with the desired S-AIR sub unit.
- The unit is paired to another S-AIR sub unit. Cancel pairing.
- Install the S-AIR main unit and S-AIR sub unit away from other wireless products.
- Stop using another wireless product long enough to confirm if the S-AIR main unit and S-AIR sub unit gets connected.
- The S-AIR sub unit is turned off. Make sure the AC power cord is connected and turn on the S-AIR sub unit.
NOTE: If the power of the unit is turned off and the S-AIR indicator is flashing slowly, perform the steps for returning the system parameters to the default settings.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, please contact the Customer Experience Center to speak with a customer service representative.