IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot why the Touch Screen feature has stopped working.
- Download and install the Original - NextWindow™ 1950 Touch Screen Driver. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- After the driver installation is complete, restart the computer.
- Download and install NextWindow™ 1950 Touch Screen Driver Update. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- After the driver update is complete, restart the computer.
NOTE: Reinstalling the original driver then and applying the driver update should resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, service may be required.  Go to Product Repair.
- Because the driver has been reinstalled and updated, it will be necessary to calibrate the Touch Screen .