IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The following USB devices can be used:
- Mass Storage Class (MSC) devices. Check the
for information on which MSC devices are compatible.
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) devices with a switching function.
- MTP devices need to switch to the mass storage setting to connect to the car stereo.
- On some models, Android™ Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0 devices.
- Compatible audio formats include MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and WAV.
- AOA 2.0 device compatibility and available audio file formats vary with the model. Check your manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.