A cell phone with the Android™ 2.1 operating system or higher can be used as a remote control for the Internet TV device as long as both products are connected to the same home network, and if the Google® TV Remote app has been downloaded to the cell phone.
- Turn on the Internet TV device.
- On the keypad remote control, press the Fn+1 buttons to enter the Settings menu.
- Press the down arrow button to select Input Device.
- Press the ENTER button.
- Press the ENTER button again to select Manage IP remotes.
- Press the ENTER button a third time to place a green check mark next to Connect to new IP Remotes.
- On the cell phone, select the Google TV Remote app.
- Select Connect to Google TV.
NOTE: The app searches and locates the Internet TV device on your network.
- After the cell phone indicates the Internet TV device is found, select Connect.
IMPORTANT: A Pair IP Remote window appears on the TV screen and displays a PIN code to be used with the phone.
- On the cell phone, in the Enter PIN Code window, enter the PIN code shown on the TV screen.
- Select Pair.
NOTE: A brief message on the TV screen indicates that the pairing is completed successfully.