How can I register or pair my Bluetooth device to my car stereo?
The Bluetooth® device needs to be paired to the car stereo to establish connection.
These are the steps to pair the Bluetooth device:
- Press and hold down the BT button until the Bluetooth Icon blinks on and off.
- On the Bluetooth device, search for a device that is displayed as XPLOD.
- If the Bluetooth device requires a Passcode, input 0000.
- The Bluetooth Icon stays lit after the Bluetooth device is paired.
- The Handsfree Icon and the Audio Icon will be lit up to indicate that the pairing was successful.
- For further information on how to connect your Bluetooth device to the car stereo, please refer to the operating instructions.