- Make sure that the VAIO computer and the TV have the latest system software update installed.
Note: Updates can be downloaded from the Network menu of the TV.
- From the TV menu, enable the Wi-Fi Direct Mode setting .
- On the desktop, in the system tray, double-click the VAIO Smart Network icon.
Note: If the system tray icon is not available, manually open the VAIO Smart Network Utility.
- Select the Sony TV or BRAVIA from the device list.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct as the connection method.
- Select OK
- Use a support media player, such as Windows Media® Player to play the desired, music, video or pictures on the TV.
Note: For information on whether or not the selected software supports Wi-Fi Direct, view the software help files or the supplied operations guide.