Follow these steps to find the sound equalizer on a VAIO® computer with the Realtek® audio feature.
IMPORTANT: This information applies only to computers using the operating systems listed below this article in the Applicable Products and Categories section.
- The Realtek sound software features depend on the capablilties of the sound chip configuration options.
- Not all computers have the Equalizer feature. To see if your computer has the Equalizer feature, check the specifications. $Manuals
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, click Sound.
- In the Sound Panel Playback tab, click Properties.
- In the Speaker Properties, click the Enhancements tab.
- In the Enhancements tab, make sure Equalizer has a check mark next to it.
- Click OK.