IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Remove the USB and Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL™) device from the TV.
- Reconnect the USB device to the TV.
Note: Make sure that you don't connect the USB device to a USB Hub.
- Try to connect the USB device to a different USB port.
- Use an external power supply, such as a phone charger, if you're using a Hard Disk Drive (HDD).
- If the issue still occurs, reset your TV .