IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
If this error appears on your TV screen, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Disconnect the USB device and Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL™) devices from your TV.
- Reconnect the USB device to your TV.
- Make sure that you don't connect the USB device to a USB Hub.
- Try to connect the USB device to a different USB port.
- Use an external power supply, such as a phone charger, if you're using a Hard Disk Drive (HDD).
- If the issue still occurs, reset your TV.
If the error still appears after you reset your TV, the USB device maybe damaged. Try a different USB device.