The tablet model number and serial number can both be found beneath the bottom cover, to the left of the battery.
- The serial number begins after S/N and consists of 15 digits, split into groups of eight and seven digits, respectively.
- The model number and serial number can also be found on the UPC code sticker on the tablet box.
- You can also follow these steps to retrieve the serial number from within the tablet settings:
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select About tablet.
- In the About tablet screen, tap Status.
- In the Status screen, the serial number and other useful tablet status information will be displayed.
NOTE: You will need to scroll to the bottom of this screen, below Bluetooth address, in order to see the Serial number.