The following errors may occur:
- No songs to display
- No songs available
- Can't access content while the device is mounted over USB®
- Sorry, your storage is busy; check if the Walkman® player is connected to a computer via a USB cable and the USB Connection option is set to ON
If you receive any of the above errors or you are unable to play back files from your Walkman® player, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, tap Music player, tap the Option Menu, tap Settings, and then tap Update Database. Test the Walkman® player for proper functionality. If you still have this issue, continue with this procedure.
- Test the Walkman® player for proper functionality. If you still have this issue, continue with this procedure.
- Drag the Status Bar to open the Notification Panel.
Note: If you are unfamiliar with the status bar or opening the Notification Panel, to open the Notification Panel at the top of your screen and to the left of the battery and wi-fi indicator, tap the status bar until the time appears and then drag your finger down the screen until the notification panel is open.
- In the Notifications screen, tap Turn off USB storage.
- Tap Turn off USB storage again.