IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
You can enjoy playback of High-Resolution Audio from the following Walkman® players:
- NW-ZF880 Series
- NW-ZA10 Series
- Connect a Walkman that supports a High-Resolution Audio to the (USB) port on the rear panel of the USB DAC AMPLIFIER.
- If you use a High-Resolution Audio USB Adaptor, WM-PORT Cable (WMC-NWH10), this will output a High-Resolution content digitally.
- Walkman devices that do not support High-Resolution Audio are not supported.
- The Walkman is not charged when connected to the USB DAC AMPLIFIER using a High-Resolution Audio USB Adaptor WM-PORT Cable (WMC-NWH10).
- When a Walkman is connected to the USB DAC AMPLIFIER, the playing time will be shorter, as compared to when it is not connected.
[A] Walkman that supports High-Resolution Audio
[B] WM-PORT (22 pin)
[C] High-Resolution Audio USB Adaptor WM-PORT Cable (WMC-NWH10, not supplied)
[D] USB cable (supplied)
[E] (USB) port of the USB DAC AMPLIFIER