IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you start
- The following steps apply to certain Cyber-shot® models. Check your operation manuals to verify the types of transfer methods available.
- This procedure must be performed while logged in as administrator or to an account with administrator rights on your computer.
- Be sure to update or install PlayMemories Home™ software and set up the Wi-Fi® connection of the camera on your computer.
- Insert the memory card to the camera.
- Turn on the computer and the camera.
- On the camera, press the Playback button.
- Press the MENU button.
- Select Send to Computer.
- Press the ENTER button. The images will then be sent to the computer.
Note: Depending on the settings selected in the PlayMemories Home software, the camera may turn off after saving the pictures to the computer.
To view the transferred pictures, open the PlayMemories Home software.