IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Turn the computer ON and the Wireless Device ON.
- Turn the camera ON.
- Press the Menu button.
- Go to Network settings.
- Select Access point settings and press the center button on the control wheel.
- Select the input box and type in the password of your access point (router).
- If the access point has a check mark beside the padlock icon that means that the access point is already selected.
- NOTE: For help finding the SSID and password, refer to I do not know or remember the name of my wireless network - Service Set Identification (SSID) and I do not remember or lost the security key (aka password) for my wireless home network.
- Then follow the procedure to wirelessly send pictures to a computer .
- It may take time for the camera to connect to the network.
- If the camera cannot transfer the images, try to manually input the IP address of the access point .