The Reader application is a Microsoft® application that allows you to view PDF files. Follow these steps to use the Reader application.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, in the Search field type Reader, and then click the Reader icon.
- In the Reader screen, click Browse.
- Browse to the location of the desired PDF file, click to select that file and click the Open button.
- The PDF file will open and allow you to view the content.
- If you right-click in the PDF file, the following options will be available:
- Find (Search)
- Two Page
- One Page
- Save As
- The default view will be as a Continuous page.
- Click One page to view the PDF as a single page.
- Click Two pages to view two pages at a time.