Cut or Divide Music Files in the Sound Organizer or Sound Organizer 2 Software
Steps to Cut or Divide Music Files
Note: Refer to your recorder's manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Select an item under My Library.
- Select the music file you want to divide from the file list.
- Click Edit Mode, then Divide. A waveform will now be displayed in the editing area.
- Click the Playback button in the control area to play the music file.
- Click the Add divide point button in the position where you want the music file divided.
- Drag and move the track mark to adjust the divide point as needed.
- Click Start, then Start Divide on the pop-up box that will appear.
- Music files that were divided are registered to My Library.
- Podcasts can't be divided.
- Viewing the Quick Operation Guide while combining music files won't cause any interruption.