How to use the Bulb mode with an infrared (IR) remote control.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Turn on the camera.
- In the camera menu, turn on the remote control option.
- Set the camera to the BULB mode.
- Mount the camera on a tripod or place it on a very steady surface.
- On the IR remote control, press the SHUTTER button to begin the exposure.
- Press the SHUTTER button again when you want to stop the exposure.