If you experience difficulty with the disc tray opening or closing, follow these steps to try to resolve the issue.
- Turn off the power of the disc player or the stereo system, if the disc player does not have a separate POWER button.
- Unplug the power cord from the AC outlet for 1 minute.
- Make sure there is nothing blocking the disc tray from opening or closing.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Turn on the disc player or stereo system.
- Attempt to open or close the disc tray.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.