The message NO INPUT SIGNAL or CABLE DISCONNECTED will be displayed if the LCD is not receiving any input, or if the input is improperly selected. Perform the following steps to verify that the display is properly connected and set to the correct input.
- Turn off the computer and the display.
- Disconnect the video cable and ensure that no pins are bent or missing.
- Connect the video cable to the computer.
- Connect the video cable to the display.
- Turn on the computer.
- On the back of the display, turn on the Main Power switch.
NOTE: The Power light will be on and red.
- On the front of the display, press the Power button.
- Press the Input button until the image is displayed.
IMPORTANT: Wait a few seconds after changing the input to verify operation.
NOTE: If available, the monitor may be connected to another computer, or another monitor can be connected to the current computer for additional troubleshooting.