Follow the procedure below if the PIXELA ImageMixer™ software or USB drivers will not install properly on the computer.
- Create a New Folder icon on the computer desktop.
- Copy the contents of the PIXELA ImageMixer Installation CD to the New Folder icon.
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
IMPORTANT: When the computer first begins to boot after restarting, press the F8 key on the keyboard. You will then be able to select Safe Mode from the list of options.
- On the desktop, double-click the New Folder icon.
- In the New Folder window, double-click the topmenu.exe or Install.exe icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart the computer.