When performing a system recovery, you may receive one of the following errors:
- Error: Cannot normally execute the initial setting of partition information
- Error: Destination partition is too small
- Error: Cannot Recover. Hard drive size is too small
Follow the procedure below to resolve the error.
- Disconnect all external hardware that is attached to the computer.
NOTE: The system recovery application may recognize an external drive as the C: drive and display the error.
- Reset the BIOS to factory defaults.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Backup data on all partitions because a complete system recovery will format all partitions.
- Perform a system recovery again using the Restore complete system option and not C: drive recovery.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.