The LOCK error message will appear in the display of the Audio/Video (A/V) receiver when the function buttons or control knobs stop responding. Follow these steps to try to resolve this issue.
- Turn off the power to the A/V receiver.
- Unplug the AC power cord for approximately 30 seconds.
- Plug the AC power cord back in.
- Turn on the power to the A/V receiver.
- Attempt to change functions on the A/V receiver.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.