IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
To stream high-quality music content, pair the headphones with a Bluetooth® device that supports the A2DP profile .
- Not all Bluetooth headphones support A2DP profile. Additional information regarding Bluetooth technology and the profiles supported by the headphones, is available in the operating instructions supplied with your product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Refer to your source device's manual for information on setting it to a supported profile.
No Audio or Poor Audio Quality After Pairing the Headphones to a Bluetooth Device
When you listen to music from a computer through your headphone, sound quality may be poor for the first few seconds after the connection is established. For instance, vocals on the music may be difficult to hear. This is because of the computer specifications, and isn't a malfunction of the headphones.
If the sound quality doesn't improve after a few seconds, try the following to fix the problem:
- Press the Play button once during playback.
- Configure the computer to make an A2DP profile type of connection.
Note: For instructions on how to operate the computer, refer to the computer's manual or contact the manufacturer.
Depending on the capabilities of your computer, the following are additional steps that can be performed:
- Click on the Bluetooth icon on your computer.
- Scroll down to the connected headphones.
- Highlight the connected headphones, and two choices will appear:
- Click on Headphones.
Note: This should increase the sound quality through the headphones.
The troubleshooting information above is applicable for headphones that are successfully paired with a Bluetooth device. For headphones that can't pair with a Bluetooth device, a separate article is available .