IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
NOTE: Not all Bluetooth® car stereo receivers are supplied with the same features and/or functions. Check the specifications or the instructions manual supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Press the OFF button on the car stereo to display the clock.
- Press and hold the SELECT button for two seconds.
- After the Setup display appears, press the SELECT button repeatedly until DEMO appears.
- Rotate the CONTROL dial to select either DEMO-ON or DEMO-OFF.
- Press and hold the SELECT button. The setup is now complete and the display returns to normal play/reception mode.
NOTE: You also can turn DEMO mode on or off using the remote.