Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the stereo system turns on or off by itself.
- If the stereo system has a timer, ensure the timer is disabled.
- If the stereo system has a demonstration mode, ensure it is disabled.
- Ensure no buttons or keys are stuck on the remote control.
- Unplug the power cord of the stereo system from the AC outlet.
- Let the stereo system remain without power for 1 minute.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
NOTE: If the issue still occurs after completing the troubleshooting steps, service will be required .