The FIXED or VARIABLE audio output setting changes the way audio is sent through the TV's AUDIO OUT jacks.
- FIXED: The audio is fixed at one level. It doesn't change when using the TV remote control volume buttons.
- VARIABLE: The audio varies and changes when using the volume buttons on the TV remote control.
Steps to set the audio output on Android TV™ models:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Sound.
- Select Headphone/Audio out.
- Select Audio out (Fixed) or Audio out (Variable).
- Select OK.
- Disconnect headphones from the AUDIO OUT before changing the settings.
- If model-specific information is required to complete each step, check your manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.