This error message means the input signal from a connected device is not being detected or the correct input is not selected.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
- Turn on the connected video device.
- Make sure the output of the video device is securely connected to the input of the DVDirect® device.
- On the DVDirect device, select Video to DVD in the menu.
- The DVDirect automatically detects input signals from connected devices and selects the input jack. To change the input manually, select the input from the menu.
- When recording High Definition (HD) video, select USB or Memory card under AVCHD Dubbing in the menu.
- When recording Standard Definition (SD) video, select VIDEO IN, DV IN, USB, or Memory card under Video to DVD in the menu.
- On the connected video device, start video playback.
- If the error message still displays, turn off the DVDirect and connected video device.
- Disconnect all the cables.
- Turn on the DVDirect and video device.
- Reconnect cables to the video device and DVDirect.
- If the error message still displays, replace the cable with a different one.
- If the error message still displays, connect the video device to TV to make sure it is outputting a video signal; if it does not output a video signal, the video device may require service.
If the issue is still unresolved, the DVDirect may require service. Go to Product Repair.