Preset Radio Stations on the A/V Receiver
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before You Start
- Connect your A/V receiver directly to a compatible TV to use the on-screen menu.
- Use the arrows keys on your remote control to navigate the menu of your receiver.
Preset FM or AM Radio Stations
- Connect the receiver to the TV through an HDMI® connection.
- Power on the receiver and the TV.
- Set the TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- On the receiver's remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Listen.
- Select FM or AM.
- Tune in to the desired station.
Note: Select Tuning + to scan from lower to higher frequency stations, or select Tuning - to scan from higher to lower stations.
- Select Preset Memory.
- Select a preset number.
Note: You can store up to 30 FM stations and 30 AM stations.
- Repeat steps 1-7 to store another station.