Picture noise is produced when you record with your camera at night, or in the dark, with high-resolution settings. Follow the steps below if these noises appear when you watch your videos on your Android TV™ device.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Under TV category, select Picture & Display.
- Select Picture adjustments.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Clarity and perform the following adjustments:
- Decrease Sharpness to 50.
- Change Reality Creation from Auto to Manual, then decrease the Resolution value.
- Change Random noise reduction from Auto to High.
- Change Digital noise reduction from Auto to High.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.