To transfer the play data of the Smart Tennis Sensor from your current mobile device to a new mobile device, follow the steps below.
- On your current mobile device, start the Smart Tennis Sensor app.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Server Sync. The message Data will be refreshed and backed up. Continue? will be displayed.
- Select Yes. A message confirming that the server sync was completed will be displayed.
- Install the Smart Tennis Sensor app on your new mobile device.
When prompted to register a Sign in ID during initial setup, sign in using the PlayStation™ Network [formerly known as Sony Entertainment Network™ (SEN)] account information that you have on your previous mobile device. Communication with the server will start automatically and the play data and profile will appear on your new mobile device.
NOTE: Only the play data can be backed up by the Server Sync function. Videos filmed with the Live Mode Video function will not be saved into the new mobile device.